Users of PC computers or Windows laptops also use iPhone or iPad. Yes, this iOS device can indeed be connected and connected to a Windows computer. So you don’t need to be confused about how to connect iPhone or iPad to Windows PCs and laptops.
But what if a PC or laptop computer can’t detect an iPhone or iPad? Sometimes it is because of driver problems that can not be detected on the iPhone laptop or PC computer. What is the solution and how to solve the problem of iPhone drivers that can be detected by a computer or laptop?
How to Troubleshoot iPhone Drivers on a Windows PC or Laptop
For iPhone users who can’t be detected on a Windows computer or laptop, you can follow the tutorial on how to solve iPhone and iPad driver problems below.
- Connect iPhone to PC computer or laptop Windows as usual. If the iPhone is not detected by the laptop or PC, leave it alone.
- Go to Device Manager and look for Apple iPhone or Apple iPad in the Portable Device section.
- You will see the yellow arrow icon there. That means there is a driver problem on your iPhone so that the iPhone is not detected on a laptop or PC computer.
- Right-click on the iPhone driver, then click Disable.
- After the driver has been disabled, you activate it again by right clicking then clicking Enable.
- The iPhone driver will be active again and detected on the PC or laptop again.
- For iPad driver problems in Windows, use the same method as above.
Sometimes you never know why iPhone drivers or iPad drivers can experience problems in Windows, causing iPhone or iPad can not be detected on Windows PCs and laptops.
You can temporarily disable the driver, then re-enable the iPhone driver to force Windows to detect the iPhone. Thus, the iPhone will again be detected on a laptop or Windows PC.